Many people continue to work from home during this time. Here are a few quick and easy ergonomic tips to help work from home pain-free:
1. Don’t hunch forward in your chair. Sit back and maintain an upright posture.
2. Keep your feet on the floor. Dangling your feet restricts blood flow.
3. Don’t work in bed. This will cause you to hunch over and place stress on your spine.
4. Rest your digits. Take a break from typing by using voice recognition apps.
5. Simply get up from sitting and walk around the house. Even 30 seconds can help alleviate the pain and stiffness of a prolonged sitting posture.
You can use these easy, simple things to help you stay pain-free as you continue to work from home.
Mark DeGarmo, PT, DPT
Proudly powered by Weebly